Friday, July 24, 2009

Five Things Friday

Ok, play along
5 Things Friday
I am playing along with Jean Stockdale on her blog. Jean has started a "5 Things Friday" and I am excited to participate! So this week's topic is What 5 Things Do You Not Like? So here are my 5 things:

1.I am deathly afraid of snakes, don't you bring those things around me!

2.I don't like eggplant or anything that has a slimy texture. I like my food to bite me back when I eat it LOL Gimme something crunchy.

3. Cemetaries; HATE them. They are too final and I prefer to remember people when they were happiest and not in the ground...and God forbid it is raining, you won't get me near the cemetary (don't like my feet sinking in the earth)

4.Don't like public bathrooms, you never know what is in there....YUCK! 'nuff said

5.Most people think blowing in someone's ear is romantic; NOT ME....it grosses me out when someone tries to blow in my ear. Leave it alone, only earrings belong there.

Your turn.

1 comment:

Jean Stockdale said...

Thanks so much for joining in the 5 Things Friday meme! I just started it a couple of weeks ago so I am thrilled you clicked in and played along. Please join me again next week for more 5 Things. Stop by anytime. BLessings.