Tuesday, August 4, 2009

When Life Hands You Lemons....

make this delicious frozen treat :O) Recipe courtesy of kraftfoods.com
This is so easy and yummy!
Frozen Lemonade Squares
What You Need!
9 HONEY MAID Low Fat Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
1/3 cup margarine or butter melted
1 qt. (4 cups) frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
6 oz. (1/2 of 12-oz. can) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
Make It!
MIX graham crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan.

BEAT yogurt and concentrate with mixer until well blended; spread over crust.

FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Serve topped with COOL WHIP.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey Maryann!!! So funny I was just reading this from my Kraft email :D I thought boy those look tasty.. and then I checked my blog list and you posted it! Now I am going to have to try it out ha ha. I hope you are doing well :)

Vanessa(from TEAM EEAT)
http://www.craftycreative.blogspot.com

The Double Dipped Life said...

Yum!